• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

All I want for Christmas is

It's great when your wife says "Did you order the stuff you want for Christmas" I then told her I'm going to order a Tethered Predator Platform, and a rappelling system. She then says "Good, I'd rather you get something you want." So, I have both ordered and I ordered the bag for the platform too. I can't wait to get them. During gun season if hunting on my club I hunt out of my JX3 on preset sticks most of the time but occasionally I use my portable sticks. I also have a Latitude Method original saddle that I've started using this year some and really like it. This is where the platform comes in and the rappel system. This set up will be mostly used while bow hunting or hunting public land where I walk in any distance at all.
I have two sets of sticks an older LW set with cable aiders, double steps on top and amsteel attachments and a set of full length Heliums with amsteel attachment ropes and the mini platform on the top stick which is Ok but not as nice as the Predator.
When some of you get in the Tether Skeltor sticks please keep doing reviews on them. I might order a set of them along with a Knaider instead attached aiders. I have a friend that is going to loan me his One Stick so I can practice with it. If I like it he is going to make me an unbelievable deal on it (he has already priced it to me at a very low price).
Thanks for listening to my rambling, i'm just a 63 year young kid that loves to hunt. Thanks to God for allowing me to have experienced the things I have over the years due to hunting.
I wish each of you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. May all your wishes come true. God Bless.

It's great when your wife says "Did you order the stuff you want for Christmas" I then told her I'm going to order a Tethered Predator Platform, and a rappelling system. She then says "Good, I'd rather you get something you want." So, I have both ordered and I ordered the bag for the platform too. I can't wait to get them. During gun season if hunting on my club I hunt out of my JX3 on preset sticks most of the time but occasionally I use my portable sticks. I also have a Latitude Method original saddle that I've started using this year some and really like it. This is where the platform comes in and the rappel system. This set up will be mostly used while bow hunting or hunting public land where I walk in any distance at all.
I have two sets of sticks an older LW set with cable aiders, double steps on top and amsteel attachments and a set of full length Heliums with amsteel attachment ropes and the mini platform on the top stick which is Ok but not as nice as the Predator.
When some of you get in the Tether Skeltor sticks please keep doing reviews on them. I might order a set of them along with a Knaider instead attached aiders. I have a friend that is going to loan me his One Stick so I can practice with it. If I like it he is going to make me an unbelievable deal on it (he has already priced it to me at a very low price).
Thanks for listening to my rambling, i'm just a 63 year young kid that loves to hunt. Thanks to God for allowing me to have experienced the things I have over the years due to hunting.
I wish each of you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. May all your wishes come true. God Bless.

Glad to see you’re still fired up and getting after it. Should be a fun Christmas at your house this year

Love it hunter! Sounds like you got a special kind of lady too! Keep on keepin on brother!

Got my Skeletors today and had a lil daylight to play around. I have one tree in the backyard that has tested every stick I’ve ever bought (some I’ve kept, others I’ve sold/returned). I’ve never had a stick stay attached to that tree so well. I’ve had a couple sticks stay attached to it after removing the rope/strap but I actually had to pull the Skeletors off with intention. I am in love. If I could find a way to prevent the sticks from gutting me in the night I’d sleep with them. If I had one downside to them (and this isn’t a down side), the retention pins work too well. I’m sure this will change as they are broken in but it’s almost difficult to get them apart. Zero rattle. Showed my huntin buddy and now he is getting on the wait list. Beyond impressed for the price.

Reactions: CP3
I’m spending my Christmas money already. Bought a Monster pack from the classifieds and seems like it’ll be great and exactly what I was looking for

Merry Christmas to you as well! Sounds like its going to be good one!

Back