• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Altama Boot Sale

Zero One Actual

SH Member
Just saw this sale and figured someone may be in the market for something. They are excellent shoes. Just swap the insoles to whatever you like. They have narrow and wide also. Great water shoe for swamps or whatever for the lightweight guys out there in warmer temps.

Just saw this sale and figured someone may be in the market for something. They are excellent shoes. Just swap the insoles to whatever you like. They have narrow and wide also. Great water shoe for swamps or whatever for the lightweight guys out there in warmer temps.

Thanks brotha! Regular or wide for you?

Ugh sold out of my size in all colors. Good looking out though in sharing the deal! I've been watching these for a while so its good to hear some personal insight from this forum

Would those work as a good water shoe? Got some rocky lake shores I find my self at now and again.

Would those work as a good water shoe? Got some rocky lake shores I find my self at now and again.
Yes. They were made to be a tougher Chuck Taylor converse. Combat divers used to wear booties but then once you had to walk x distance from the shore booties didn’t work. So some genius started finning in Chuck Taylor’s so that way you were already in a shoe once you hit the beach. Altama just made a better version. The stock insole is made for water but isn’t the best for daily wear. The mid makes a great shoe for climbing sticks because of its durability. So the sole is tough enough for rocks and climbing sticks all day long.

Back