• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Aluminum platform and Easter woods order

Fella down the road for me makes these platforms. Having it filled with expanding foam for quietness. He makes em 14 1/2x 18 and 10x14, I went with the smaller one as the big one is about 7# I’m 275# so I just want a strong platform and it should come in about 5#. Then got me a good lil order put together to really make the system shine. Buying 8ft stick straps bc bigger is better right?? I love customizing stuff

59158100962__3B851589-F51C-4EF8-8D4A-4E1A1C1D4BE0.JPGIMG_1741.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josh Amos 770 878 0380 . $150 shipped to 48! he’s a great guy and these are plenty strong I love mine!! Tell him Brandon sent ya!!

Spoke with josh this am via messenger. Getting one ordered

Have you used it on the tree yet? Looks like the lack of teeth at the bottom could be an issue and the weld on the left triangle looks like it’s not making contact with the left-center tine, but I don’t mean to be a downer. I’m just asking if you’ve had issues on the tree with slippage or no cam-over, and if that left triangle has a space/is asymmetrical as it appears in the image.

been on it all week love it
5a871da74dec0f8127be6517ff3f8063.jpg

He actually went a lil diff tooth design on the one I received... rock solid including standing on it to shoot at my 7 o’clock and I’m about 275 felt as solid as a regular stand!!!

well guys I've been in the saddle exclusively now for a couple weeks.... the items from DanO at Eastern Woods are top notch! Love the double top steps for setting the next stick makes life a breeze. The daisy chain webbing is rock solid and awesome, no metal.. no noise. My platform has performed flawlessly as well. I over shot a nice lil buck on WMA stand-in on it shooting back to my 7 o'clock... rock solid. gotta say im really falling for this saddle business.... got one more lil treat coming from Mike Isbell before long that should really seal the deal for me!

Back