• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Always Exciting

It’s worse than when I was a kid at Christmas. The older I get the more excited I get - I’ll be hunting in KY Sunday for a few days and I’m already giddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck

Hope u and ur boy have a great opener.

I still get amped up, can’t sleep, am nervous that I’ll spook something walking in & cant relax until I am up tree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One more opening morning down.It was hot but we did see a couple of does and a little buck.The little buck walked right under me but I ain’t that blood thirsty yet.
T.Clarke Ty is 18 and is an outdoor nut just like I am.Bowhunting,rabbit hunting and field trialing with beagles,fishing,camping,skeet shooting and 3D archery.Man no wonder I stay so broke.

Back