• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

ALWAYS89 SCAM

Jgrose94

Vendor Rep
Hey folks! Jon here, Jerry's son and business partner. Apparently, some of you fellas got gotten by a genius Russian hacker. That sucks, and we feel bad for you. If you're one of those sucke... I mean guys, hit up the CGM Facebook page or email us at admin@customgearmodifications.com and we'll do something special for you.

Man you guys really are the best. Wish the world was full of folks like y’all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn’t scammed but because of this out reach I’ll purchase from you fine all American gentleman

These guys are truly awesome. Buy their stuff (off their website )

Awesome customer service I can attest to and this is a whole new level of awesome! Great guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Jon!
That's a nice gesture from you guys!

Is your Dad gonna have to change his name here???

Thanks Jon!
That's a nice gesture from you guys!

Is your Dad gonna have to change his name here???

Thanks fellas! We figure if we do right by you guys, you'll do right by us (which has definitely been the case so far!).

And I have no clue, not sure what the remediation process is going to be for his account. In the meantime, if any of you guys need to get ahold of him for anything and don't have his contact info just let me know!

I like your avatar!
You got that buck with a trad wearing plaid...

:yum:

Thanks! Someone's got to have some class amongst us saddle hunting degenerates. I even held my pinky up when I shot!

Back