• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Amazon Batteries 48 AA + 36 AAA for $16

bloodsoakedberber

Saw this on Rokslide and since my wife accused me of using all the batteries in the house for trail cameras I replaced what I took. Figured I'm not the only one that could have done that so here ya go.

Don't know how these would work in trail cameras in cold weather but I've used the amazon brand for kids toys and stuff around the house and they worked fine.

Saw this on Rokslide and since my wife accused me of using all the batteries in the house for trail cameras I replaced what I took. Figured I'm not the only one that could have done that so here ya go.

Don't know how these would work in trail cameras in cold weather but I've used the amazon brand for kids toys and stuff around the house and they worked fine.

Nice. I have only used the amazon batteries for a while now.. maybe 5 years, so great deal, thanks!

I've used these and they are OK for the money. The Fusions are worth the extra money, but stay away from the AC Delco.

Some of the AC(s) were decent and others were suspect from the same batch.

The Amazon batteries I would do again, but I would use the Fusions for heavy activity cameras.

I've used these and they are OK for the money. The Fusions are worth the extra money, but stay away from the AC Delco.

Some of the AC(s) were decent and others were suspect from the same batch.

The Amazon batteries I would do again, but I would use the Fusions for heavy activity cameras.
That’s kinda what I was thinking. They’ve worked well for me in routine stuff but I keep using energizer lithiums in trail cameras. Those are getting pricy though.

I used the energizer lithiums for years, but they're absolutely crazy nowadays. I tried the energizer AAs this year and they've wildly exceed my expectations. My cams are in the big woods so I don't get a lot of pics, but they've been out since September and half are at 100% and the other half are at 90%. Even when we had some cold nights they kept on trucking.
I'm hesitant on buying cheaper batteries like Amazons because they could possibly leak. Even duracells leak. Energizer has a two year leak guarantee on their alkys. If you somehow have one leak in your cam they'll replace it.

I've used these in all my trail cams since I started buying them. They don't last a full year but they've lasted about 3/4 year in my spypoint micro's. I've very happy with the performance for the price.

Back