• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Amazon sticks...

Gobblergetter23

535c724ef4687da316a69d2d8defc78d.jpg
5be603aaeb9d9ccf9d36034802f22ead.jpg

I bought these sticks from Amazon they were on sale for $85 when I bought them. They are very light and I was impressed with them using them with my saddle last night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those look like the old field and stream version of the hawk sticks. Lots of diy projects on here using them

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I was looking at building a platform.... I wonder how the bracket would work for cam over like on flinginx's new platform

I believe they came out before hawk did, and hawk simply lightens them with some milling and has a better powder coat. I picked these up last year and love them. Not quite as light as Hawks, but essentially the same stick.

$85 is a good price, but $104 as shown Id get the hawks. I agree with others, same sticks minus the milled slots. Im guessing hawk bought the rights from field n stream since they are no longer available.

I can fit all these in my backpack I need to do some stealth stripping to deaden the metal to metal sounds

I like that these have an aluminum versa button compared to the hawks

I replaced the hardware with lone wolf versa button and pmi accessory cord.

Back