• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Amazon VS Ark'teryx kneepads????

GaArcher

s
So i used the Amazon knocknoff last season. I honestly thought they where very uncomfortable and not very sturdy on my knees. I understand they are a cheap version. But sometimes the name is the only difference. Curious how much of an honest difference is the original than the knock offs before i drop the money? Or whats the opinion on the Trophyline knee pads.

Trophyline are very nice....however they sold out. I've been keeping an eye out to order a 2nd pair for a backup and they haven't had any for a while

I am bummed because I was going to use Trophylines 4th of July discount to grab a pair but then we’re sold out.

I sold my Trophylines last year because I liked the cheapo Amazon knock off Arcteryx ones better but they aren't ideal either. The Trophylines didn't seem hard enough for me and it felt like my knee caps were sliding around. I might try a treestand seat pad this year strapped around the tree instead.

Back