• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Ambush bridge mod

jaxekimmes

Looking for some advice,

I'm just entering the world of saddle hunting this year. Super intrigued because I have two herniated discs in lower back, carrying weight and sitting in a stand often aren't great experiences. Furthermore, basically hunt all public land so there's a little trepidation to leave gear in woods. Because it's new to me, I'm trying to be cost conscious in case it's not for me. I just bought a TL ambush from the classifieds, no mods. Curious about the bridge, anyone done a mod to rope? Any other tips with the TL saddle?

Thanks!!

I know a lot of guys are putting on adjustable Amsteel bridges on just about every saddle. @SnakeEater hook this fella up with some info you had one of them fancy TL saddles lol.

I liked this mod a lot. There are a few good threads on here about modding TLs you can search for that will give a lot of info on the how to as well as the difference they may or may not make.

Sent from parts unknown

I used this video to add an amsteel bridge to an ambush. You can buy everything you need an doublesteps.com. I attached it to the lineman loops. Totally worth it.

Back