• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Ambush FS/T- maybe? SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedk

Hello forum,

I got one of the Kunhert’s Ambush platforms from Lone Wolf Custom Gear. To be frank, I don’t like it and I am In the process of returning it.

.... but while I am waiting for return shipping labels, I thought I would throw it on here. If you are curious and want to try it - this could be an option. I’d just as soon sell it to a fellow forum member as return it - if you think it is something you would like to try.

It has the fixed bolt (and I will include the bent one) and the backpack straps - and original packaging. I think the total came to $309 after shipping. I suspect I will get that amount back and I don’t want to lose money - so I would take $300 TYD and you pay PP fees.

.... or if you have a trade of similar value of awesome stuff, I would consider that. Maybe a Ridge Runner or Predator plus money - so I can compare that to my assassin. Maybe a kestrel flex with some accessories to compare to my tactisaddle? Other stuff. Again, not looking to loose money, but wanted to offer this up before I return it in case someone here is itching to try it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back