• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Ambush Utilibridge & leg loops

Art_Vandelay

Picked up an ambush lite. Thing sounds like a wind chime outta the box. Got rid of the buckle and just cut off the web bridge. Mocked up a utilibridge with some old amsteel. I know I could attach to the lineman loops, but I’d like to keep them open if possible. Is it safe to attach to this webbing? I know it’s not going to break, but it does load the webbing in an odd direction.

Attachments

• 5DA4DC48-213B-45F8-888B-655101B5BB69.jpeg
    5DA4DC48-213B-45F8-888B-655101B5BB69.jpeg
    382.6 KB · Views: 188
I did the same thing for the buckle and was curious about an Amsteel bridge too keep us updated if u figure anything out!

added a temp amsteel bridge on Prusik (until I get more amsteel for utilibridge. Hung in it and works great. Got a PM about the amount of testing done on that webbing it’s attached to and have no concerns about hooking up there. Also cut off part of the leg straps and speedy stitched some straps and connecting loops on.... similar to mantis. Now I don’t feel like I’m being castrated in it.
FFB4A1EA-04E4-404B-9573-1E59C6A1FB18.jpeg

added a temp amsteel bridge on Prusik (until I get more amsteel for utilibridge. Hung in it and works great. Got a PM about the amount of testing done on that webbing it’s attached to and have no concerns about hooking up there. Also cut off part of the leg straps and speedy stitched some straps and connecting loops on.... similar to mantis. Now I don’t feel like I’m being castrated in it.
View attachment 24937
Where did you get the hooks for the legs straps

Back