• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Ameristeps

Hey guys,

I have been looking for those ameristeps for a ring and cannot find them anywhere. I may be looking in the wrong places or calling it the wrong thing. where can I find them. I have most of my setup ready to go just need sticks and a ring of those steps. I read on here that I should check the classified ads. Is there a classifieds on this site or should I be looking elsewhere?

Thanks in advance

Yes there’s a classifieds forum on this site. It’s way down at the bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And yes this is probably the best place you’re going to find them. Also keep an eye on the SaddleHunter pages on Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found them. I have to get off the office OS most of the stuff on that is at the bottom in the smaller text.

Back