• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Amsteel?

Lane Williams

Can anyone advise me where the cheapest place to purchase Amsteel to make a bridge for my saddle. I was looking on amazon and there aren’t many options. I don’t want to buy 50 ft for a bridge if I don’t have to??

DutchWare gear. You can buy amsteel by the foot. I believe 1/4” is $.90.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somebody posted it cheaper here recently and I cannot find the thread, it's killing me. I think it was about $0.65 a foot. @donnieballgame do you know what I'm talking about? I thought you had commented on it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I just did the math with shipping it comes out to 0.92 cents per foot, I paid 1.01 per foot after shipping at dutchwaregear.com

My Amsteel came in yesterday, a day earlier than what the original tracker said. My only problem was it took them from Wednesday of last week until Monday of this week to pack and ship this out.

I'm computer illiterate the only way I can save them is if I write them down somewhere with a pen and paper, and then I lose that

Don’t be afraid to use that “watch thread” button at the top, makes it so much easier to find stuff.

Don’t be afraid to use that “watch thread” button at the top, makes it so much easier to find stuff.
I use it. I just can't ever remember the name of the thread, so I end up going through thousands of pages of crap trying to find one thing. Sometimes it's easier just to ask.

I use it. I just can't ever remember the name of the thread, so I end up going through thousands of pages of crap trying to find one thing. Sometimes it's easier just to ask.

Lol, gotcha

Back