• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Anderson and Big Buck Tree Sling

Status
Not open for further replies.

LASOutdoorsmen

I'm selling my tree slings because I don't plan on ever using them. I tried but, they're just not for me. As far as I know both have been used less than a dozen times. I'm the second owner of both of them. The original tree strap has been cut off the big buck tree sling and loops have been sewed on to the buckles. I had no troubling selling the last one I had for $150(Thanks Red), so I'll sell them as a pair for $250tyd ,or individually for $150tyd. They'll ship out next week. Yes this hard for me to let them go, as I know they're hard to come by. I just can't seem to get a hang of them.
b1946940e5c4358ee1e21bd8cf529513.jpg
(the one in the middle and on the right)

Re: RE: Re: Anderson and Big Buck Tree Sling

LASOutdoorsmen said:
Anderson Tree sling is sold.
Big Buck Tree Sling is still available, $150tyd.
Could you post a picture of what the big buck sling looks like while wearing it , preferably strapped to a tree or simulated tree? I meant to ask that for the Anderson too, but it got sold before I remembered to ask you. I think I'm interested but I've never actually seen how they hook up and look while in use

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Anderson and Big Buck Tree Sling

essdub said:
LASOutdoorsmen said:
Anderson Tree sling is sold.
Big Buck Tree Sling is still available, $150tyd.
Could you post a picture of what the big buck sling looks like while wearing it , preferably strapped to a tree or simulated tree? I meant to ask that for the Anderson too, but it got sold before I remembered to ask you. I think I'm interested but I've never actually seen how they hook up and look while in use

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Here's a pic the of Eberhart in one
e394510b395b3f787b8905950c891ff1.jpg

7510e1d628b4a6c17b36575bc9262c3b.jpg
a21e9beefce447297d916e6a19fff580.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back