• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Anderson/Big Buck Tree Sling

huck72412

Vendor Rep
SH Member
Want to buy a brown or brown/green Anderson or Big Buck sling. Like this on preferably......
2283DF54-7EF8-4D5F-A14E-0056806180D8.png

@ShawnE has one for sale. It didn't look like the one you are looking for but but it's similar. OK I'm dumb, I don't know anything about those

Someone please help this good man out, its going to a nice home to be loved and cherished! I would have aleady given him mine but it is only the single section model.

Someone please help this good man out, its going to a nice home to be loved and cherished! I would have aleady given him mine but it is only the single section model.
Lol......Amen

I've got one I cut the strap off of and never put a bridge on it. Or sat in it for that matter. Would I need to get off my butt and try to dig it up. I keep thinking I'm gonna put a bridge on it but don't think there's enough time left in life.
Come to think of it though I never got an invite to any super secret spots.
Sounds to me like these things are priceless!!!
Well I found it. Let the saliva drip for awhile then pm me.
PS : It needs sewn back together.
Make me an offer I can't refuse!
Oh did I mention has never been on a human backside yet!
Sent from my LM-X420 using Tapatalk
0e60a7a237869575e8bbbc9872266616.jpg
27dfc357d4446d0db6048eb33dbdfa01.jpg

Last edited:
Back