• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Annihillator broadheads

I’m shooting them this year. Fly well. Good blood. Easy to sharpen. No issues with rust yet.

I don’t but I put a light coat of gun oil on my broadheads after sharpening bc I’ve seen rust after wet hunts. Stops the issue.

I’m shooting them this year. Fly well. Good blood. Easy to sharpen. No issues with rust yet.
How did your arrow act after the pass through I've had 2 that just sort of plained out in a floating sort of way ,never seen that before

How did your arrow act after the pass through I've had 2 that just sort of plained out in a floating sort of way ,never seen that before
I haven’t noticed that. All shots so far have been relatively short distance, less than 25 yards. Full pass through and stuck in the ground. They seem like good heads. I just like that they are one piece and easily sharpened.

I haven’t noticed that. All shots so far have been relatively short distance, less than 25 yards. Full pass through and stuck in the ground. They seem like good heads. I just like that they are one piece and easily sharpened.
Those 2 where under 30 with me 25' up I shoot axis 5mm with blazer vanes maybe it's something to do with that ,they sure stick in a shoulder good lol

Back