• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Any fire arms guys on here?

Anobody

SH Member
I came across some gun stocks today. Trying to identify maker caliber and possible value
Please help if u can

Good solid rifle. I’ve owned a few of their pistols over the years and have hunted with their rifles. Good score. Not sure but it kinda looks like a 557 American stock. They’re not made anymore, I’d put it $600ish?

Good solid rifle. I’ve owned a few of their pistols over the years and have hunted with their rifles. Good score. Not sure but it kinda looks like a 557 American stock. They’re not made anymore, I’d put it $600ish?
For the stock ???

I can’t list it that high… thanks guys!!! I’m ignorant to guns Being military it baffles the guys I only fire for qual every year and still make expert

Sounds like you have an excuse to find a barreled action in Gunbroker and assemble a very nice rifle. IIRC this is either 7.62x39 or .223

@Anobody I just found your ad on Rokslide, man I would do some more research on that unknown stock versus selling that baby for $30, I collect left handed stocks, that thing looks to have great figure in the wood, somebody put some bedding compound around the recoil lug, I bet that was on some sort of nice rifle, I bet it’s worth some real money, maybe not but good wood is expensive generally, a little internet research and maybe some more pictures and someone on here can figure out exactly what it fits.

@Anobody I just found your ad on Rokslide, man I would do some more research on that unknown stock versus selling that baby for $30, I collect left handed stocks, that thing looks to have great figure in the wood, somebody put some bedding compound around the recoil lug, I bet that was on some sort of nice rifle, I bet it’s worth some real money, maybe not but good wood is expensive generally, a little internet research and maybe some more pictures and someone on here can figure out exactly what it fits.
I’m not sweating the money I’d rather someone be happy to have it then me get the value. Just happy to help

I’m not sweating the money I’d rather someone be happy to have it then me get the value. Just happy to help
I hear ya, someone will definitely appreciate that for sure!

I was hoping you were going to chime in @Topdog , I’m like $30 for a beautiful fully walnut stock?? I picked up a OEM satin walnut stick for my REM M700 in 7-08 a few years ago and it was all of $250.

Back