• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Any ideas?

1977walleyeguy

Hello Everyone,

Very Very new to the saddle world, but im ready minus one piece that i am struggling to come up with.
I "need" a platform and like everyone knows - all the vendors are currently on back order.
Atm - i am less concerned about brand and more concerned about availability.
The one piece of information that i cannot seem to come across from any manufacture is what IS the current backorder times?
SO
I am turning to all the great contributors to this site to see if i can glean a rough idea on what others may know in regards to leadtimes/backorder times for getting your hands on a platform?
Any reputable information is greatly appreciated.

thank you,

Pop on the classifieds and you should see some comin up for sale. If you can’t find one there you can always grab wild edge steps

Amazon has a primal tree step set of four for $29. You could use them as a ring of steps.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Artisan Outdoor Fabrication on Facebook makes a mini platform.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Cheap Option: (could also use primal step)

Join the forum...search the classifieds...buy stuff from Mark at treehopper, fast and fair pricing. Trophyline seems to have their sh!t together too and has ton in stock.

Hello Everyone,

Very Very new to the saddle world, but im ready minus one piece that i am struggling to come up with.
I "need" a platform and like everyone knows - all the vendors are currently on back order.
Atm - i am less concerned about brand and more concerned about availability.
The one piece of information that i cannot seem to come across from any manufacture is what IS the current backorder times?
SO
I am turning to all the great contributors to this site to see if i can glean a rough idea on what others may know in regards to leadtimes/backorder times for getting your hands on a platform?
Any reputable information is greatly appreciated.

thank you,

Some folks use the seat from a Lone Wolf or XOP climber and then secure it with a strap (OCB from eastern woods outdoors probably best as it cams down tight).

I just ordered a Trophyline Mission and it was at my door in 3-4 days. Pretty sure they’re not back ordered.... scratch that... says more coming soon. But they might restock soon hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back