• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Any sawmill owners on here, wood carvers, furniture makers, maybe a hobbyist….

@Vtbow you worked with wood in the past… need anything unique… swing by and I can load ya up on the landing, even trade for fine knives, tents, and hunting gear!!!

You might contact some bowyers and see if they want and cherry or maple veneer for bows. Stabilized burl risers and limbs made for nice bows

You might contact some bowyers and see if they want and cherry or maple veneer for bows. Stabilized burl risers and limbs made for nice bows
I’m open to anything, and yes that would be pretty awesome knowing a tree I cut went into making a bow!

We just moved & im getting my shop setup now. I plan on not doing anymore carpentry side work. Going to just make custom pieces as time permits. Mostly furniture, cabinets & built ins. I’ll pm you

I've been looking for a sawyer for a bit but I am down in Maryland just north of Washington DC. Had a black walnut fall in July, I need to get it off the ground and sawn, the trunk is lying in a 10 and a 4 foot section in my yard. ~24 inch diameter, I plan to make a dining set out of it in a few years.

Back