• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Anybody else having site issues?

Dewey

Lately I click on a particular thread and then a completely different thread displays. Very strange. Seems like it started on my phone about a week ago. Haven’t noticed it on my desktop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First I'm hearing about this. Please keep me informed if it continues.

I am experiencing it on the Tapatalk app. I have not tried through the browser.

I was having issues logging on with with Tapatalk on Monday. No problems with saddlehunter.com though.

Tapatalk is where I am seeing this.

Tapatalk is where I am seeing this.

I have been using Tapatalk less and less since it constantly gives me problems. But I still go back to it. I found if you email them they're pretty quick to respond and try to resolve whatever issues you're having. Most of my problems come with pictures not loading and it's only from saddlehunter from some reason.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

ya I have to click a thread 3 below the one I actually want to open and view. Yesterday was two above.

Ok, so everyone is having this issue through tapatalk? I will double check my tapatalk plugin but I believe it's up to date. I noticed I got a tapatalk update last week which changed some things.

@Dewey I have noticed through tapatalk things don't always react as expected. When I browse multiple threads and them come back to the list I will see the same thing. A refresh on the list fixes it. I think it is a tapatalk issue.

I have been having an issue on Tapatalk but it seems to be only when I click a thread posted in the hunting contest forum from the discussions section, it takes me to a completely different thread. But this does not happen if I go into the hunting contest forum then click the thread. It has never happened on desktop

Yesterday I had some issues on Tapatalk but not on every topic just certain ones

Seems fine so far this morning

Mine is doing the same thing. Very annoying.

I spoke too soon

It is now happening to me on Tapatalk when I look at posts under the “Timeline “ heading

It’s pulling up posts that are below the post I’m clicking on

Lately I click on a particular thread and then a completely different thread displays. Very strange. Seems like it started on my phone about a week ago. Haven’t noticed it on my desktop.

Tapatalk issue... I switched to using my safari browser until they can get it fixed.
They are getting buggier and buggier recently.

Tapatalk issue... I switched to using my safari browser until they can get it fixed.
They are getting buggier and buggier recently.

No doubt it’s a Tapatalk issue. Up till now it’s been very trouble free for me.

No problems on my Mac web browser. I will use Safari on my phone for now.

Is there anyone with the paid version that does or does not experience the issue?

IOS, Android or both?

My initial guess is that the inserting/moving around of ads may be causing the bugs.

If it can be verified that no one with the paid version has issue, it would lead to the ad functionality screwing things up.

Also it may just be iOS or Android or both.
I know it is at least iOS.

Can someone just bump this again as a reminder for me to take a look at my tapatalk settings this weekend.

I don’t think it’s an issue with SH. I get the same thing on Rokslide when using Tapatalk

Back