• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

anybody shoot a bowtech realm x

B.C.

im looking for a new bow and found a good deal on a bowtech realmx any input would be much appreciated

I have the Realm. Shot the X too when shopping. Was a toss up between them. I got the shorter one just got the fact I mainly treestand Hunt. Great shooting bow and easy to tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awesome id like the reign but money is tight and this bow is well priced

IMO if bowtech didn’t have the limb issues a few years ago they would be tops on a lot of people list. That has all been cleared up (at least I haven’t heard of any since they brought the manufacturing back in house). They are super easy to tune (they claim the most tunable bow on the planet), have technology not found on any other bow and flat out shoot. You could call me a fan boy, I’ve shot nothing but bowtech (although I did take all other manufacturers bow through the feel out process before may last purchase) so take my opinion for what it’s worth, my opinion. I would jump on it if it feels and shoots good for you.

IMO if bowtech didn’t have the limb issues a few years ago they would be tops on a lot of people list. That has all been cleared up (at least I haven’t heard of any since they brought the manufacturing back in house). They are super easy to tune (they claim the most tunable bow on the planet), have technology not found on any other bow and flat out shoot. You could call me a fan boy, I’ve shot nothing but bowtech (although I did take all other manufacturers bow through the feel out process before may last purchase) so take my opinion for what it’s worth, my opinion. I would jump on it if it feels and shoots good for you.

I honestly avoided Bowtech for years because of the limb issues. They seem to have it figured out now. The Realm is my first BT and it's a GREAT shooting bow! Really enjoying it so far.

I honestly avoided Bowtech for years because of the limb issues. They seem to have it figured out now. The Realm is my first BT and it's a GREAT shooting bow! Really enjoying it so far.
honestly all I hear is negative except from people who shoot bowtech im really not biased I just want the best deal on the beast bow I can find dosnt matter if its Mathews hoyt bowtech whatever I have a hoyt alphamax 32 I picked p last year for a hundred bucks but its not set up barebow needs new sring and to be honest I just want a new bow lol

I have a realm X and love it. I shoot it better than any bow I have ever had. I went from a Halon and will never look back.

Well yall even after all the great input i think im about to go the oldschool route and get a trad bow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I’ve shot nothing but Bowtech (except in a shop). Limb issues are definitely fixed and I really like how tunable they are. I’m shooting last year’s reign yet.

awesome id like the reign but money is tight and this bow is well priced
Shooting the rein 6 and love it. Second season on it. Shot insanity for 3 seasons and loved that as well. Went to Prime ion and liked it but never fell in love like my bowtechs. So back to bowtech and rein 6. Favorite so far.

I've been shooting my Bowtech Experience since 2013. It shoots amazing. So what's a dumb guy do...go to the archery shop & shoot the Realm X. Now I have bow envy. But I've been looking at the tradbows as well. Hmm.

Back