• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Anyone else?

The_Fit_Ness_Monster

Just wanted to ask, I’ve been using Bloodsport gravediggers chisel tip 125gr broadheads for about 4 years now taken various hogs and 8 deer with them and havnt had to track a single animal yet shot with them. These are by far the best ive ever used and they are so damaging blowing through shoulders like butter. Ive never seen them sold in stores (i order online) and anyone ive ever mentioned them to has never heard of them. Anyone else use them or have same experience i have with them? 880A8944-25C0-47E6-890E-86692AF2C07B.jpeg

Just wanted to ask, I’ve been using Bloodsport gravediggers chisel tip 125gr broadheads for about 4 years now taken various hogs and 8 deer with them and havnt had to track a single animal yet shot with them. These are by far the best ive ever used and they are so damaging blowing through shoulders like butter. Ive never seen them sold in stores (i order online) and anyone ive ever mentioned them to has never heard of them. Anyone else use them or have same experience i have with them? View attachment 78839
I use the same head with my mini, 3 years & 5 deer with them so far. Always a pass thru with impressive entry & exit's. Seems I only find them on camofire or amazon. I also like the fact the 125gr, ferrule is steel, not aluminum on the 100gr,

I use the same head with my mini, 3 years & 5 deer with them so far. Always a pass thru with impressive entry & exit's. Seems I only find them on camofire or amazon. I also like the fact the 125gr, ferrule is steel, not aluminum on the 100gr,
Yes, every single time a pass through for me as well. Blades dont bend or break so far either. I preach these as much as i can. It blows my mind they dont get the spotlight they deserve. I got a batch from amazon that was maybe an off year not sure but i found this guy on ebay who has a shop up in michigan and i call him direct now. Also lancaster has the 100gr but i shoot he 125gr.

Back