• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Anyone fly with Wild Edge stepps?

khnc

Oct 29, 2020
Going to MO to hunt in a little over a week. Was debating stuffing a bag of 6 WE steps in my pack , along with saddle , as a carry on for my flight. Anyone tried this? Any trouble with the TSA idiots? I guess i could check them in my bow case, but it would be nice to take them in my pack.

ThePennsylvanian

Feb 13, 2019
Western Pennsylvania
Are you talking about packing these in a carryon? Or in checked luggage? In checked luggage your 100% fine to pack them. In carry on, there's nothing that stated in the TSA policy that prohibits you, that said, there is the potential that it causes some heart burn and delays through the tsa processing lines. . . .

khnc

Oct 29, 2020
Are you talking about packing these in a carryon? Or in checked luggage? In checked luggage your 100% fine to pack them. In carry on, there's nothing that stated in the TSA policy that prohibits you, that said, there is the potential that it causes some heart burn and delays through the tsa processing lines. . . .
Definitely was wanting to put in carry on pack. I prefer NOT to check them in my bow case. Got enough "stuff" next to my bow already .lol

khnc

Oct 29, 2020
Dealt with those guys plenty over camera case and lithium batteries back in my outdoor tv days. But havent tried to take anything other than a tripod in a carry on that those fools may deem "can be used as a weapon" .