• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

anyone still rocking a flat branch outdoors saddle?

goody94

SH Member
So the company ripped off a ton of people it seems. I was a lucky one and actually got a saddle 2 years back before they stopped replying and fulfilling orders. I’d love to know what happened with them if anybody has any updates.

Even with all that, this is absolutely my favorite saddle I’ve sat in. And now it seems to be a novelty item since they aren’t being made anymore. I keep wanting to switch saddles but I haven’t found a more comfortable one.

Is anyone else still rocking the flat branch saddle or is it just me?

Back