• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Apologies to Wild Edge for Post Title

UMICH1

I started a post regarding my wild edge rope breaking. I stated that it was either from a squirrel chewing or someone cut it. I never once thought or implied in the post that it was a manufacture defect. Was thinking about it last night and felt bad how I worded the title. Just didn’t want people to see title and think anything bad in regards to Wild Edge. They make quality products and stand behind them.

I started a post regarding my wild edge rope breaking. I stated that it was either from a squirrel chewing or someone cut it. I never once thought or implied in the post that it was a manufacture defect. Was thinking about it last night and felt bad how I worded the title. Just didn’t want people to see title and think anything bad in regards to Wild Edge. They make quality products and stand behind them.

It’s an imperfect medium but the reader has a responsibility to read the post and not just go by the title. The title is correct but you can’t be responsible for what people assume if they don’t read your post.

That said, I thibk your post was a net positive for WE as it somewhat showed the communities support for the product.

Still, I commend your reflection and appreciate it.

For what it’s worth, I think you can edit the title.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s an imperfect medium but the reader has a responsibility to read the post and not just go by the title. The title is correct but you can’t be responsible for what people assume if they don’t read your post.

That said, I thibk your post was a net positive for WE as it somewhat showed the communities support for the product.

Still, I commend your reflection and appreciate it.

For what it’s worth, I think you can edit the title.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I changed the title. I didn’t know you could do that. Thanks!!!

Back