• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Arc'teryx Knee Pads on Sale

quickdrawm249

LAPoliceGear.com currently has Arcteryx kneecaps on sale for $40.12. Coupon code NRA gets you an extra 5% off at checkout.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I saw that too and almost jumped at it. $50 shipped. Is it worth it over the eBay knockoffs for $20 shipped though?

Ordered the real ones from LAPG, but just got an email that they're on backorder (black ones). LAPG says that they'll ship out in 2-3 weeks and will honor the price.

Standing by....

Well, LAPG delivered the pads Tuesday this week, so we’ll done. They are also running a 15% St Patty’s Day special. Code is GREEN15.
Runs through Mon.

Wanted to update this and let the crew know that I did cheap out and grab the cheap ebay knockoffs.

This weekend I hiked in with them on (over a mile), climbed about 20 feet, sat in a tree for about two hours and hiked outback out. I had zero issues with the knock-offs the entire time.

Wanted to update this and let the crew know that I did cheap out and grab the cheap ebay knockoffs.

This weekend I hiked in with them on (over a mile), climbed about 20 feet, sat in a tree for about two hours and hiked outback out. I had zero issues with the knock-offs the entire time.
Appreciate the update

For those that think knee pads are all the same, you need to try Arcteryx (or similar knockoffs). I was skeptical and tried my first pair last week, and the difference was night and day in comfort and functionality. I ordered some the very next day.

Honestly, the only reason I bumped this thread again was because of how impressed I was with how well they worked and how unobtrusive they were. Its like they aren't there, except they are...

They are PERFECT for the Knaider Swaider method of climbing. Props to @Bwhana who told me about them.

I have the knock offs myself. After a season with them, I feel sorry for the folks that paid $70.00 for the Arcx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the knock offs myself. After a season with them, I feel sorry for the folks that paid $70.00 for the Arcx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are we talking the Emerson ARC from Hong Kong? Saw something like that on eBay.

Back