• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Are there any meetups in Western Ky?

Hopkins County, I moving to Madisonville to be closer to my family. I have not live there for 40 years,

My mom’s folks live in Benton, and she grew up in Arlington (Carlisle County). You boys can’t call yourselves true Western Kentuckians unless you know about Columbus-Belmont State Park. That’s the real test in my mind!

My mom’s folks live in Benton, and she grew up in Arlington (Carlisle County). You boys can’t call yourselves true Western Kentuckians unless you know about Columbus-Belmont State Park. That’s the real test in my mind!
That’s getting way over there

I probably know your mom’s family. I’m very familiar with Columbus park.

I’ve been riding all over Tennessee with no sign of @catman529 anywhere. I just covered half of Kentucky with no sign of a saddlehunter anywhere. Lots of corn and soybeans though.

I’ve been riding all over Tennessee with no sign of @catman529 anywhere. I just covered half of Kentucky with no sign of a saddlehunter anywhere. Lots of corn and soybeans though.
Thats suprising lol. Find the bucks bed on some ridges with fields close by. Thats what we do lol.

I actually spent the last two hours of daylight today riding the bluegrass parkway. Didn’t see the first deer. I was kind or surprised because there were some pretty woods and a good bit of ag too

On the WK Parkway you’ll have to be dodging the deer haha. Definitely some beautiful scenery on The Bluegrass tho. Surprised you didn’t see any deer

Newbie KY saddle hunter here too. Still trying to get my first setup going. Only have the saddle as of now and already love it! Live in Jefferson Co but got drawn to gun hunt LBL so I'll be down there late Nov! Hopin that'll be fun.

Back