• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Arkansas Urban Hunt Qualifier (Ash Flat) - July 27

dpierce72

Hit me up on pm if anyone will be there. I am leaving Jonesboro around 5:45 to try and shoot right at 7:00.

Let me know if anyone will be there. Love to meet some other guys from the area.

Incentives:
  • Unlimited additional deer tags on the season
  • September 1 start date
  • Razorback Archery has 24 hour unlocked cooler to drop deer off for donation once your freezer is filled

Do you have to already be signed up for a urban hunt this fall, or do you have to complete the coarse before you can sign up for a urban hunt?

I'm not 100% sure if order of requirements matter - this is my first season to participate and I signed up primarily to get some time in my saddle before the main AR opener. First season switching from a LW to M/P.

The requirements are
  • register (link below)
  • take/pass International Bowhunters Education Program[IBEP] online at link below
  • shoot for proficiency (live at one of the field days - this is the first of several)
    • Proficiency is 3 shots 20 yards vital sized target
  • attend the field day (live at one of the field days - this is the first of several)
    • Live instruction re: boundaries, dos and don'ts, etc.
It's possible you could do any order of the above, I'm just not sure. Sorry I'm not more help but below is some contact info.

Back