• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

ASAT and Predator Kestrel?

valerio024

I see g2outdoors has pictures of ASAT and Predator Kestrels that they are raffling off at SaddlePaLooza. Those look wicked! Does anyone know if they will be available as a general offering soon? I’d sell mine in a heartbeat to get one in predator.

4086b617f0fbe0eb26c1ae485c92b4b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the same thing when I seen them in the raffle page. I got an olive one on the way but I would of paid extra if I would of known predator was an option?

I’m sure I’m not the only one but I sent aerohunter a message wondering if those patterns would be available. Keep you posted with the reply.

Yeah gotta hand it to em they knew knuckleheads like me that bought the first round they came out with, would order another as soon as the asat pattern was available..... Thats ok was thinking about a back up anyway.

Well this is annoying. I'm going to have two Kestrels in a few days. Both in grey. Wish I knew this beforehand. Maybe they'll let me exchange the newest one I'll be receiving soon.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Aerohunter does not have any immediate plans to make asat or predator saddles. These four are it and they were made only for promotional/ charity purposes. So get in the raffle id you want a crack at one.

Ok, Thanks Sparrowhawk you saved me from buying the back up right away. Wanted to grab a set of Dan's "Hunting Beast" sticks when available first...... I'd rather wait on the back up.

100rollie, no problem. I thought Bobby was going to make that clear when the asat/ predator photos posted. He's slipping.

Ha Ha ImThere, for now.................. for now. :rage: :p

Sparrowhawk, that's ok both you and Bobby are both much appreciated! Ya done good with this one! ;)

Ok, Thanks Sparrowhawk you saved me from buying the back up right away. Wanted to grab a set of Dan's "Hunting Beast" sticks when available first...... I'd rather wait on the back up.

You have a link to those sticks?

Not available. I have the only size 2 in the WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Saddleplooza 2018!!

If you already have a size 2 in other colours I will buy it

Back