• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Assassin platform!

Pretty cool news. I say the more options we have, the better.

I saw on another site a used assassin listed for $700 the other day and it sold! Someone was enough of a jerkwad to list it for that and someone was dumb enough to pay it! How are they gonna feel about this news!

Please please please make it a bit lighter like the xop size. :sunglasses:

I hope that is the case! I wonder what the price point will be.

I'm not really familiar with the format of the ATA. When they release something, when will it be released?

products released at the ata are typically avavilbe before hunting season ...a few exceptions here and there though.

Haha, just looked back at saddlehunter and had to check the calendar! I’ve was at the camp from 12-25 to 1-6 and had it in my head today was Tuesday 15. I need to get back adjusted to real life.
* If I knew the outcome of the super bowl or the winning powerball numbers then that 2 week hunt would become a yearly 3 month hunt!

Looks like they messed up the versa button. Rope mod was the best thing to happen to LW. Shot theirselves in the foot with that piece of engineering in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Looks like they messed up the versa button. Rope mod was the best thing to happen to LW. Shot theirselves in the foot with that piece of engineering in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
My guess is that version of button is used for stacking. I'm willing to bet these will be priced right up there with beast sticks and will probably be lighter. Andraes not dumb, he knows everyone will be buying them so I'm sure the price will be up there. Doesn't matter to me. I make my own and I prefer a double step. I am however glad the company is coming out with a saddle platform if that is true.

Looks like their webpage will be live tomorrow night...

I'm interested to see what they have to offer.
4877066dc2669a750123b144a0496bae.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Back