• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Ata virtual only...new releases 2021?

Njjb122

With the ata not having a live event this year instead going virtual what does this mean for new product releases?...when i l9ooed

With the ata not having a live event this year instead going virtual what does this mean for new product releases?...when i l9ooed
Sorry about that when i looked over the schedule it looks like mostly seminars i didnt see allotted time for product endorsement from "said" vendor could this be something we should expect theres a few things im hoping to see this year ...id love to here others thoughts on this subject

Any info how many if any Saddle makers and Saddle AM vendors will be there? Due to my extremely limited knowledge of the Saddle industry do many Saddle makers frequent or are saddle companies as a vendor anything even approaching a common sight at the ATA show?
Haven't fallowed the ATA show for 5-7 years now as I pretty much are no longer looking to buy any now major archery equipment like compounds, rests or sights, just simply buying more of what I know works for me in terms of arrows, FBBH's, fletching etc.

Back