• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Attaching SYS Hauler to Eberhart Signature Saddle?

CanadianAbroad

All,

I Just harvested my first buck from a saddle over the weekend! He came up behind me so the ability to quickly get the tree between him and me was fantastic and made for an easy shot.

That being said, I need some advice on how to connect the SYS Hauler to the ESS. I've tried cams (too noisy) and rope (just looked messy) and not liked either. Any suggestions?

Also, I'm rocking the Sitka tool bucket which is a relatively long pack. The bottom of the pack was pushing against the top of the Haulers on the walk in and so pushing the whole saddle down for an uncomfortable feeling. I tried to attach the Haulers as close to the front of the saddle as possible but still had the problem. Do I need to hang the Haulers lower or something?

Thanks in advance!

N.B. I have (and am loving) my Tethrd set up but when I bought it the predator platform was already sold out. I bought a Ridge Runner (which I love in the tree) but it doesn't have a carrying case. Does anyone else have one and if so what do you wrap it in for the walk in so that it doesn't make noise against your climbing sticks?

... CanadianAbroad

Back