• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Awesome people on Saddlehunter!!

Recurveaholic

I just wanted to say that as a whole this is the best group of guys and girls that have ever come together on a forum and have stayed true to form for the most part!! Even though we have had exceptions for the most part we all get along really well and pretty much all have the same common goals and there are some exceptional people on here that you just don't run across everywhere nowadays and it makes me very proud to be involved in such an amazing community of fellow outdoorsman and women!! And I would like to thank everyone who has had a hand in this for creating a wonderful place for such wonderful people!! And also like to thank a fellow saddlehunter that reminded me of this just this morning, so thank you @Pooh you are very much appreciated along with all of y'all who make this place as great as it is THANK YOU!!!!

Well said. Definitely the best forum community I’ve been a part of. Most of the others I’ve joined I don’t usually get involved in due to the hatred and criticism that goes with them. Have yet to feel that here, and hope it stays that way!

Back