• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Baby squirrel

redsquirrel

Administrator
Staff member
SH Member
You may have noticed that I have been MIA for the past week. That is because the baby squirrel arrived on Tuesday and she has been keeping us busy! Mama had to have a c section so we were in the hospital until yesterday, but we are now home and the baby is beautiful and doing great and Mama is recovering well :D

Congratulations!

The first few months are hard, but it gets easier!

Yeah!!! That's great Red! Congratulations!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congratulations! You'll sleep again in 3 months. [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

So much for the rut. :(

Congrats. I have a three month old now. Don't sleep much and it's hard to get out and hunt. Especially with a 4year old also. Good luck.

Congratulations, Red. Glad to hear everyone is doing well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Scott to you and your wife on the new little addition to your family and all the joys that come with it! It won't be long before she has you wrapped around her little finger! Wish you all the best!

SwampSnyper they must grow pretty quick in your neck of the woods! :D

Roger

Thanks everyone! I am already so in love and I am enjoying every moment of it! And I have lots of moments to enjoy while I am up at 3 am! :lol:

bowhunterchuck said:
Congratulations ! What kind of camo is she wearing ?
Pink realtree AP :D I made sure we have lots of that!

Congrats! I have a little girl (4) and a 16 mo. old son. My little girl is the apple of my eye and my son is already a blast. You're gonna love it! Although the next few years your hunting season might get a little rough :D

d_rek said:
Congrats! I have a little girl (4) and a 16 mo. old son. My little girl is the apple of my eye and my son is already a blast. You're gonna love it! Although the next few years your hunting season might get a little rough :D
Yea, I know my hunting time is limited. My wife knows how much I love it so I always try to be good and take care of everything else first and then she doesn't usually complain about me going unless I get a little excessive lol. I am off last week and this week. Last week we were in the hospital all week but since we are home this week she has family coming over every day to see the baby. Well I am taking advantage of that in the afternoons to get a few sits in this week :D Saw a good shooter buck tonight at 40 yards but he just didn't come any closer.

Congratulations Red!, Careful those baby girls have a knack for burying themselves deep into your heart real quick :D ! Enjoy it all the good and bad because you will miss it someday.

ADKMtnTrapper said:
Congratulations Red!, Careful those baby girls have a knack for burying themselves deep into your heart real quick :D ! Enjoy it all the good and bad because you will miss it someday.
Thanks buddy! She already has buried herself in there! :D

Congrats Bud! I'm glad everyone is doing well. Strap in tight It's one hell of a ride :lol:

Bigburner said:
Congrats Bud! I'm glad everyone is doing well. Strap in tight It's one hell of a ride :lol:
Thanks bro! I can only imagine where it goes! I'm changing a diaper this morning and of course she decides to let a nice poop rip right after I took off the old diaper :lol: :lol:

Back