• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

bad news for me

swapfox1862

so i had a huge cabinet fall on my hand left me with 6 breaks in the hand looks like my deer season is over....thaught about cutting the palm out my cast so i can still shoot my bow

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

2ad30cfd72a958645a4034b60cc96566.jpg

so i had a huge cabinet fall on my hand left me with 6 breaks in the hand looks like my deer season is over....thaught about cutting the palm out my cast so i can still shoot my bow

Man that suuuuux. My hunting partner just broke his hand fishing. Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

So sorry to hear! Prayers for a speedy recovery. My son is healing up from shoulder surgery and my daughter goes in for surgery on 11/1 so both of them are done for the season too. We feel your pain but I bet you find a way to put some meat in the freezer.

Back