• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Bad trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobey660

SH Member
Hey guys wasn't sure where to post this so sorry if it's in the wrong place. Since I joined the forum have been amazed at the helpfulness and great guys on here. Recently I had a covert saddle for sale and was approached by a member about trade. We swapped cell #'s and agreed to trade. We agreed to ship the next day which I did and sent tracking.well for the next 3 days I got excuses as to why he couldn't ship and when I stated that I was beginning to worry this was a scam. He said he would never do that that his god wouldn't allow it. Since then I have sent several messages both on the forum and cell#. Even tried to call him all I get is silence. Not sure what to do next. Thanks. For listening guys.

Hey guys wasn't sure where to post this so sorry if it's in the wrong place. Since I joined the forum have been amazed at the helpfulness and great guys on here. Recently I had a covert saddle for sale and was approached by a member about trade. We swapped cell #'s and agreed to trade. We agreed to ship the next day which I did and sent tracking.well for the next 3 days I got excuses as to why he couldn't ship and when I stated that I was beginning to worry this was a scam. He said he would never do that that his god wouldn't allow it. Since then I have sent several messages both on the forum and cell#. Even tried to call him all I get is silence. Not sure what to do next. Thanks. For listening guys.
What’s this jokers Sh handle?

I hope so to . I didn't even want to trade I was looking to sell. But when my 17 yr. Old grandson saw the picture of the black powder revolver he wanted it because he's into that stuff. So I agreed for him.i hope he comes thru.

There are reasons we don't allow firearm sales in our classifieds here. One of them is that shipping firearms can get complicated. We did remove a classified post by this user trying to trade that firearm.
As had been said, he's been around here for a while so hopefully he makes it right. I'll reach out to him relay any response back @Tobey660.

I just looked this guy up and he has 5 pages of post and every one of them is on the classifieds. No posts what so ever in any other threads. Smells fishy to me.
Maybe so but its also just as likely we would have had a report before now if he was underhanded. Lets not get out the lynch ropes until we have the facts. It's possible there's underlying circumstances. Patience guys.

Dude your ridiculous I've made deals with multiple people and always follow through.. the reason I didnt answer your texts is because every text I have gotten from you is hateful as hell.. I'd post them but I'm not like that.. your item is on it's way and will be there by tuesday..

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk

And I told you I couldnt get it out right away due to the circumstances of the item wich I'm not aloud to say what it is because they dont want them being posted on here...

I have your batteries you never even knew about.... told you I had them after the fact by the way.. sent as well along with this guys stuff...^^^

Everything I've done on here I've been honest.. I live a honest life.. I may make mistakes like everyone does or I may be late due to certain circumstances.. I've always came through...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back