• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Badger Broadheads

Jagger0502

SH Member
Has anyone ever used Badger Broadheads in the past? It doesn’t look like they are made anymore or I can’t find anyone that sells them.

I bought a 3 pack a while back to use one year and tore my tricep that year. I had to use my compound the until this year working my way up to draw weight I am getting back into traditional I pulled my stuff together and found these, forgot I even ordered them. They are RW 150gr and I am setting my new bow up with LW fletching but would consider tuning these to a few spare RW feather arrows I have laying around. I am sure I did plenty of research when I bought them but curious why they are not selling them anymore and if anyone has had any issues or good experiences with them.

Back