• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Badlands discount?

Wait until they have a half off code going. The past 3 years they have offered it every Christmas season and randomly throughout the year. Sign up for their emails or just watch here. I always post mine when I get an email with a code. Them and Scentlok, never pay full price, wait for a half off code.

Wait until they have a half off code going. The past 3 years they have offered it every Christmas season and randomly throughout the year. Sign up for their emails or just watch here. I always post mine when I get an email with a code. Them and Scentlok, never pay full price, wait for a half off code.
Same thing for Drake gear. It's not worth their full-price ask, but it's definitely worth more than their sale prices.

For some reason Amazon sells their stuff really cheap. I got a super day backpack a few weeks ago for $120. Prices tend to fluctuate daily/weekly and depends on what camo material you want.

For some reason Amazon sells their stuff really cheap. I got a super day backpack a few weeks ago for $120. Prices tend to fluctuate daily/weekly and depends on what camo material you want.
They have recently redesigned their packs and upgraded the material. The packs on camofire/amazon are the old packs/ Still a great pack though!

Back