• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Badlands Monster Fanny or Kuiu Stalker 500

Pattywhacker

For the early season, in the north east, I'm looking to go slightly minimal. I normally run a badlands diablo dos but want something smaller. I've been eyeing these two options. I'll run my phantom, predator and 3 beast sticks in October and wear my gear to my set to avoid using the diablo to pack in clothing. Has anyone utilized either of these two packs?

I'd like to think I can stack my beast sticks low on the monster like I've seen Zach Ferenbaugh from the hunt public do. But looking at the stalker 500 the horizontal straps/clips lead me to believe I could stack my 3 sticks vertically.

I run the Badlands Scout pack for early season (I’m a one sticker). I strap the stick to the one side and platform in the back center using the provided straps on each side of the pack. If you do decide to go with a BL product, wait until someone posts a %50 off code as they are always running half off promos. Just some food for thought.

I run the Badlands Scout pack for early season (I’m a one sticker). I strap the stick to the one side and platform in the back center using the provided straps on each side of the pack. If you do decide to go with a BL product, wait until someone posts a %50 off code as they are always running half off promos. Just some food for thought.

Roger that - I get a slick discount being military through BL. My brother rocks the scout so I've seen that operated in the field.

For the early season, in the north east, I'm looking to go slightly minimal. I normally run a badlands diablo dos but want something smaller. I've been eyeing these two options. I'll run my phantom, predator and 3 beast sticks in October and wear my gear to my set to avoid using the diablo to pack in clothing. Has anyone utilized either of these two packs?

I'd like to think I can stack my beast sticks low on the monster like I've seen Zach Ferenbaugh from the hunt public do. But looking at the stalker 500 the horizontal straps/clips lead me to believe I could stack my 3 sticks vertically.
I use the monster you can carry sticks on shelf,I put predator pack on bottom
I hang it in tree at hunting height and have calls stashed in fold down pocket.
cd04c474562b5bcdc42fe2023762ee48.jpg
3284dec4ea640c3697d18640763afc5e.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Back