• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Badlands superday pack

Arkhunter18

Do you guys think that the badlands superday pack would carry 4 xop sticks plus platform and other gear inside? I dont think there is an internal frame but the price is right!

No internal frame. I think it would work. I have the 2200 badlands pack and I love it. I want the day pack also. What kind of deal you find?

I got the stealth. Don’t make it any more but it is like the super day pack but a little smaller. I’ve carried 4 sticks before but usually 3. No problem there. Had it for about 4 years. Belt pouch ripped. I need to send it back.

Anyone have any other input on this pack? I want to upgrade. This pack is actually cheaper than the pack I have, and I love everything about my current one, except 2 things....the zippers are loud and it has a “squeak” when it rubs against my jacket when walking in. Both are pretty minimal in the grand scheme, but I’d like to improve, especially now that I am switching to the saddle. Unless anyone has any negative feedback, I’ll be ordering one tomorrow, and if it goes thru for the price I see, it’s less than posted above! I’ll post it up if it goes thru for that price.

It is a bit on the heavy side for a day pack but it carries four LW sticks plus plenty of room easily. I put sticks on outside.

Anyone have any other input on this pack? I want to upgrade. This pack is actually cheaper than the pack I have, and I love everything about my current one, except 2 things....the zippers are loud and it has a “squeak” when it rubs against my jacket when walking in. Both are pretty minimal in the grand scheme, but I’d like to improve, especially now that I am switching to the saddle. Unless anyone has any negative feedback, I’ll be ordering one tomorrow, and if it goes thru for the price I see, it’s less than posted above! I’ll post it up if it goes thru for that price.

It’s all good

Mine went thru for the cheaper price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

U better jump on this quickly

I PMd you but someone else went ahead and posted the link

U better jump on this quickly

I PMd you but someone else went ahead and posted the link

I didn’t get the pm, but did place the order this morning, I just didn’t have my wallet with me when I found the deal last night, same deal they had posted the link. At that price, they won’t stay in stock for long!

Back