• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Badlands Superday Users

J.P.

I’ve had a Badlands Superday for almost 10 years now. It may not be the perfect pack for saddle hunting, but it’s what I’ve got and too many other needs to think about a more specialized pack right now.

So for those who also saddle hunt with a Superday (I know there are a few on here) how are you loaded out with sticks and platform? The 3 compression straps on the back will likely help to an extent, but would love to see how y’all secure everything down.
Thanks

I've been using one for 2 years now and really like it. For me it has just the right amount and arrangement of pouches and compartments for my needs. I keep the main large pouch open for extra clothing. I will also lash a jacket or vest onto the back with ladders or sticks. I use both cut down LW sticks and Rapid Rails for climbing. My LW stick setup uses a small platform and I use an ROS with 4 steps (2 on either side of mini platform).

Attachments

• Pack.jpg
    Pack.jpg
    538.4 KB · Views: 23
My sticks stack offset as well. Thinking about how to attach them with a Mission platform on the back

Back