• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Baerskin hoodie

That's too bad. I've been looking at them also BC I like to hunt in a hood. Guess I'll stick to the TSC model.

I traded for a Sitka Traverse hoody a few weeks ago….. if you’re looking for a great hoody I highly recommend!!

Not sure how heavy weight a hoody you are looking for, but the King's Camo XKG Anorak is a great option for temps below 50, you can stay comfy in it up to around sixty with light layers under it, but it's overkill at that point

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

i ordered one late nov. they really are shipped from motherland china. 3 weeks later, it has hit mainland USA but still on the 'eastern coast'. there has to be a better option.

shipping/handling must be incredible right now. even an order from PS Seasonings is taking 10 days from order to door.

I see a ton of YouTube ads for these things. I've been a bit out off by the "always on sale" aspect of their marketing, makes it seem like an inferior product to me for some reason. Have no direct experience other than when I'm spending too much time on the couch

i ordered one late nov. they really are shipped from motherland china. 3 weeks later, it has hit mainland USA but still on the 'eastern coast'. there has to be a better option.

shipping/handling must be incredible right now. even an order from PS Seasonings is taking 10 days from order to door.
I'm going to wait and hear what you think. I might look into other options also. And yes USPS right now is incredibly messed up. I'm waiting on a package from Alabama that has shipped from Alabama to Chicago back to Alabama and now stuck in Chicago again! Tis the season

it actually showed up today. 17 days in shipping. wasnt in hurry, but was weird when usps had a shipping label and hoodie was "waiting to arrive at usps" for several days. they will provide an international tracking number if you bug them enough. mine came into NJ but shipping label was created in CA.

1st impression is that its really nice.
quiet, warm fleece.
properly sized. maybe a smidge big, but i'm good with that. no restricted movements
1000 pockets.
front zip is a double zip. just found that out. good feature
good hood w pull strings. inside of hood isnt white. surprisingly rare these days.

downside is that the front pocket is not kangaroo since its a full zip

it actually showed up today. 17 days in shipping. wasnt in hurry, but was weird when usps had a shipping label and hoodie was "waiting to arrive at usps" for several days. they will provide an international tracking number if you bug them enough. mine came into NJ but shipping label was created in CA.

1st impression is that its really nice.
quiet, warm fleece.
properly sized. maybe a smidge big, but i'm good with that. no restricted movements
1000 pockets.
front zip is a double zip. just found that out. good feature
good hood w pull strings. inside of hood isnt white. surprisingly rare these days.

downside is that the front pocket is not kangaroo since its a full zip
I’m not sure we can know if you truly received your order unless there is a picture of proof :grimacing: got time to share what it looks like?

6e72e238bf0b25202bca09ff315e4334.jpg

How’s the windproofiness? The claim on wind blocking would be my number one reason to buy.

How’s the windproofiness? The claim on wind blocking would be my number one reason to buy.
If wind blocking was your chief concern I’d look at the Kifaru Wind River jacket as a layer under camo for wind mitigation.

Thanks! I have a ton of Kuiu. They have not figured wind all. But I will keep that it mind.

Back