• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

BassPro/Cabela's

Sweet thx! Just got $450 worth of gift cards for $360

you can do 3 at cabelas and 3 at bass pro and the gift cards should work at either location

Wish I had waited until now to get all mine!! Day late and a dollar short the story of my life!!!

Sweet thx! Just got $450 worth of gift cards for $360

you can do 3 at cabelas and 3 at bass pro and the gift cards should work at either location
Just an FYI i was unable to use a gift card cross location before. It wasnt a big deal i just had to go to the other website and find the same thing but they dont always operate as the same business.

Back