• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Battery-powered rambo bike

I’ve been thinking real hard about one! I’m just concerned with the hills in my area and how useful it would be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rambo says they can pull a 250 lb man and a 300lb deer up a 45 degree angle hill as long as Rambo gets traction

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

This is on my short list of purchases. I think I'll go with a Rad Rover as opposed to a Rambo. Biiiiiiiiiig price difference.

This is on my short list of purchases. I think I'll go with a Rad Rover as opposed to a Rambo. Biiiiiiiiiig price difference.

I’ve been looking at the Rad Rover myself. It’s either that or a DIY build like Ernie did. It doesn’t look that difficult to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G2.....i was looking at the RedR also. Only reason i went with rambo is cause the RedR has an ooen sprocket and this has known to be an issue with chains coming off and the rambo has a gear box that covers everything now in stead of sprockets

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Got rambo for 2000 with gun/bow bracket (which I'm trying to get the duffle bags instead), fenders and back rack. I just don't like the gun/bow bracket.

Back