• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Beast Sticks E-commerce error

Bigterp

Staff member
SH Member
I was jokingly gonna start the when are my beast sticks thread but instead got the dreaded email. Due to an e-commerce error your recent order cannot be fulfilled. If your order number is higher than 11044 your gonna wait or get a refund & wait......

I believe I was told the first run would be 1500 sticks, but it wouldn’t be long after for another shipment of them to be in!! Hopefully that’s true, hang tight or support DanO!

When I saw this post I frantically rushed to check my email. That sucks for the guys who thought they were getting them.

I believe I was told the first run would be 1500 sticks, but it wouldn’t be long after for another shipment of them to be in!! Hopefully that’s true, hang tight or support DanO!
Yeah, I supported DanO. Even got the sticks drilled (not free, but better than me with a hand drill or cheap press... done that). Turns out about the same price but I've been climbing with them for 3 weeks now. DanO's new standoffs are great for aider use!!

I got the order cancellation email too. Then received an email saying I can get a refund and have my name put on priority list for the next run or no refund and get priority next time and the sticks would just ship when they were available again. And the email says next batch is planned for second week on November. No biggie for me, stuff happens.

Party on, Wayne.

I got the order cancellation email too. Then received an email saying I can get a refund and have my name put on priority list for the next run or no refund and get priority next time and the sticks would just ship when they were available again. And the email says next batch is planned for second week on November. No biggie for me, stuff happens.

Party on, Wayne.

A batch in November too? Will Dan be selling these regularly now? Good for him.

Party on, Garth.

A batch in November too? Will Dan be selling these regularly now? Good for him.

Party on, Garth.
Sounds like it. Production should be much smoother in the future and hopefully keep a steady flow to meet demand.

My order # is 10877 and I have yet to receive a shipping notification. Others with both lower and higher order #’s than I have gotten notification of shipment already. Kinda odd

Ok I waited to post this until it materialized! I got the dreaded email from original post. Then next day I got an email stating since I only ordered 1 stick they would fulfill order from small overstock. My stick was on my doorstep today!!! I now have 4 & have to say the finish is slightly different from the first run but under stealth strips I don’t care. Machining & tolerances are top notch! I’m not posting to brag more to at least point out the resolution from original post.

Back