• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Beginner!!

Loganpayne7

Hey guys! So, I’m looking to buy my first tree saddle and decided to go with the Tethrd Mantis. Does anyone know how long the shipping is on this product? I saw on the website where it would be 6 weeks? Not sure if that is accurate now or not. Any help would be awesome! Looking to order today! Thanks!!

FAQs
How Long Will It Take To Get My Gear?
We’re receiving soft goods (Mantis, SYS Haulers, other sewn goods) weekly. The day we have saddles in stock, is the day we ship orders. While we get caught up on pre-orders, these will be delivered by date of order. The earlier you ordered, the higher you are in line, and the sooner you’ll get your gear. The one caveat to this policy pertains to how we receive different size saddles from the manufacturer. Depending on how many of each size we receive, we may ship some customers earlier than their order date.We expect that by the end of September, first part of October, we’ll be fully caught up on current orders and stocked and ready to ship new orders as soon as they’re received. If you’re looking to buy now, it will be 3-5 around weeks for delivery. This will change once we’re fully stocked and able to ship from inventory.

If you need your order by a certain date, i.e. you’re taking a trip, your season starts soon, etc., you can reach out to us and we’ll do the best we can to work with your situation. However, this is handled on a case by case basis. As a general rule, we’re shipping in order of purchase. Hunters that purchased sooner will receive their gear first.

Back