• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Beginners Guide

GBlevins92

I put together a rough beginners guide for new saddle hunters, my goal was to consolidate as much info in one spot as possible, if anyone feels I left something out please let me know and I’ll continue to add and update it. Thanks to everyone who helped contribute knowledge on the forum over the years!

https://whitetailxl.com/saddle-hunting-101-all-the-basics/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice job

So much info on here & searching for everything can take quite a while

Super job! I've already sent it to a couple of guys who ask me the std "you hunt out of what?" question.

Great article! It really simplifies things for a newbie like me. Thanks for taking the time to write it up.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Great article! It really simplifies things for a newbie like me. Thanks for taking the time to write it up.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Thanks! I’m glad it was a help!

That's incredible. Thanks for taking the time. I cut my cherry saddle hunting teeth on the newbe info donnieballgame put out when I first started. This continues the tradition of saddle hunters helping saddle hunters. In keeping with the year of safety articles like this continue to get new hunters off on the right foot. Well done.

Back