• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Berry college quota hunt

M. Wilson

This is my first year applying for the quota and I drew the tag. Georgia DNR website says it’s the draw up to 5 hunters. Does that mean I can bring a partner to hunt as well? I’d like to invite my pops to go.

This is my first year applying for the quota and I drew the tag. Georgia DNR website says it’s the draw up to 5 hunters. Does that mean I can bring a partner to hunt as well? I’d like to invite my pops to go.

I’m not sure, maybe a GA guy will chime in or call the DNR.

Are you reading the part that says your group application can have up to 5 hunters apply?

Spencer

This is what I’m looking at..

Attachments

• 4500ACC9-180E-4F7D-89FD-EE3CFD5424F4.jpeg
    4500ACC9-180E-4F7D-89FD-EE3CFD5424F4.jpeg
    95.6 KB · Views: 8
Look for a number to call..... Is it a small block of woods....I read it as u and 4 other hunters get quotas. Florida has different rules for each individual wma some allow guest some no guest.... Most allow u and 1 guest

Look for a number to call..... Is it a small block of woods....I read it as u and 4 other hunters get quotas. Florida has different rules for each individual wma some allow guest some no guest.... Most allow u and 1 guest

Probably have to call Georgia DNR. It’s 15,000 plus acres I think and 1000 applications drawn for the 2 hunts. I figured someone had hunted it and would know the answer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No if you were selected it’s just for you. You can put up to five people on the application when applying and then if selected all five can go. It’s to prevent you planning on taking a father/son/brother hunt and one of you not being drawn. It’s either all or none that way.

No if you were selected it’s just for you. You can put up to five people on the application when applying and then if selected all five can go. It’s to prevent you planning on taking a father/son/brother hunt and one of you not being drawn. It’s either all or none that way.

Gotcha. That makes sense. Thanks man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your welcome and good luck. I haven’t hunted there but berry has a good reputation.

Back