• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Best Pouch for 1 Sticking

sdorton

SH Member
I've seen the Drop Bag and Roll Down Bag from Custom Gear Mods. I like both and see advantages in them both....but I also see some things that I don't like. What are you guys running? Pics/Video are nice. URL's to where to purchase are nice too.

EWO water bottle pouch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used the water bottle pouch last year with a strap I connected to it. It did ok, I had a difficult time getting the rope back in the pouch after the hunt. This year I went with more rope and am going to use the step satchel form EWO. So far on practice climbs I like it.

I used the EWO step satchel last year. I liked it but I wanted a more customized system this year so I modded the heck out of a Latitude dump pouch. I think the TX5 dump pouch, Latitude dump pouch, and a few of the EWO bags will work great for 1 stick method.

I like the drop bag and as far as dump pouches, it’s hard to beat the TX5 bags. That gear tie type support they sew into the mouth of the bag is money!

Back