• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Better manscape!!!!!

Blinginpse

Just remindin yall boys and the newbs...don't want yall boys gettin the swamp ass swingin in ya diapers this fall

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I find as I get older all my body hair seems to be gray and thinning. My back has gone from a black bear to a mangy grey wolf.
Actually this could become a very disturbing thread!!!

Ordered my manscape kit from Tethrd just this morning. Haven't got my shipping confirmation yet. Anyone know how long orders are taking to process?
Is that the one that sounds like a deer grunt. Hear they cut a little close and will cause you to snort wheeze.

Speaking of down stairs I figured this would be about a bad a place as any to ask what early season under-wears y’all are “running.” October is still stupid hot and my normal cotton boxers ain’t cutting it. They hold water(sweat) better than a shame-wow and ride up worst than a turtle neck. I haven’t looked into it yet but I figured there had to be some performance briefs kind of like baseball sliding shorts or hockey girdle briefs that they make for hunting. I have to walk to far to be worried about chaffing, I can’t do much about the sweating.

What say yeeeall?

Speaking of down stairs I figured this would be about a bad a place as any to ask what early season under-wears y’all are “running.” October is still stupid hot and my normal cotton boxers ain’t cutting it. They hold water(sweat) better than a shame-wow and ride up worst than a turtle neck. I haven’t looked into it yet but I figured there had to be some performance briefs kind of like baseball sliding shorts or hockey girdle briefs that they make for hunting. I have to walk to far to be worried about chaffing, I can’t do much about the sweating.

What say yeeeall?
Merino boxer briefs and Vaseline

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

What say yeeeall?

Get rid of cotton whether you're hunting or not. Go with spandex boxer briefs. #game/thigh/nuts changer.

Back